Monday, April 27, 2009

Incorrigible

Incorrigible:

1. Defective and impossible to materially correct or set aright.

2. Incurably depraved, not reformable.

3. Impervious to correction by punishment or pain.

4. Unmanageable.

5. Determined, unalterable, hence impossible to improve upon.

6. Incurable.

Have you ever been labeled? When I first read the word used to describe me, and learned of it's meaning I knew that it wasn't just a label, but that my entire outlook on life had just been defined.

Have you ever been incorrigible?

Have you ever become enraged?

Have you ever just had enough?

Have you ever lashed out, rather than be pushed around?

Well, I just can't help myself. It's a personality disorder. A disease. A virus that feeds on my mind and my patience until I lean out the window and yell GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE WAY JACKOFF!!!

Hell I think we need more incorrigible people around.

The world just ain't right anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment